A Program Designed to help you reconnect your mind to those sometimes hard-to-find core and Pelvic floor muscles. Learn to Strengthen your body from the inside…out!
- Five progressive levels of core exercises to help rebuild your core,
flatten your tummy, and strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Coaching every step of the way through streaming video workouts
- Self-paced to meet you wherever you are in your road to
healing and strengthening.
- Core strengthening tips and body mechanic suggestions to
make everyday activities nd mom-duties more manageable.
- Private Facebook group to ask questions and find moral support.
29.99 Single time Purchase
Strong Like a Mother
Total body, sweat-dripping workouts that continue to strengthen your core and pelvic floor. If you are looking for the what’s next” in your mom-bod training, look no further! Strong Like a Mother will push you-safely and effectively. Once you’ve mastered the skills taught in Core Basics (this is included for free when you subscribe), then you can jump into this higher-intensity program.
- 45 minute total body workouts
- Strategically designed daily workout plan to create total body results
- A mix of strength, metabolic conditioning cardio, and core work
- Workout at home with minimal equipment
- Rest day tips to help you with mindset, daily life, and motivation
- 30 weeks of workouts (and counting!)
- Access to video library with more than 150 exercises
- Private Facebook group to ask question, and find moral support
- Free nutrition guide
Single time or Subscription
Fit pregnancy Guide
This is more than just your average “Stay Fit” Pregnancy guide. Sara Reardon, Pelvic floor physical therapist, and Ashley, of Get mom Strong, have teamed up to provide you with a weekly fitness program to take you from week 10-week 38 of your pregnancy. prepare your body for birth and postpartum with this whole-body approach.
- Weekly workout program designed to help you train safely and
effectively through pregnancy
- Video tutorials to better help you learn
- Breathing techniques to strengthen and relax core and pelvic floor
- Tips on alleviating aches and pains of pregnancy
- Stretches and core strengthening tips to prepare your body for birth and postpartum recovery