These chocolate chip cookies are quick, easy, and oh, so simple! Not only are they a quick dessert fix, but they are also gluten free, vegan, and paleo. In under 20 minutes…including cooking time…you will have scrumptious, healthy, delicious cookies!!!
2.5 cups almond flour (not almond meal)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup grapeseed or coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 TBSP vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in grapeseed oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until slightly golden.